Hastings is so lucky to have such willing and able folks who help us run every screening.
In return for volunteering with us, we have an active social calendar including regular volunteer get-togethers, pizza and movie nights, the famous annual Christmas Dinner, and a general affable atmosphere!
If you'd like to join the team, we ask that volunteers be available for two screenings a month. Please get in touch with Alan the manager by email, and he'll get back to you with more info as soon as he can.
Scroll down to see profiles of some of our brilliant volunteers who help keep our cinema the special place to come to see superb films.
Other ways to support the Electric Palace
If you're unable to commit to volunteering at the moment, but you’d like to help us in another way, we're all ears! Do get in touch if so (see the various contact info).
We rely on your support and enthusiasm for our calendar of events and the venue as a whole, and we appreciate all your kind compliments – on and offline.
If you’d like to support us further, here are just a few ideas for how you can help:
- Follow us on Facebook (and invite your friends to do the same)
- Follow us on Twitter (and retweet us when you fancy it!)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Review us online
- Hire us for your event
- Stock our listings brochure in your venue (contact us if you’d like us to drop some round)
- Donate to us
- See films at the Electric Palace whenever you get the opportunity!
- Sign up to our enewsletter and encourage others to do the same:
Meet our volunteers!
Who are the people who welcome you when you head up the stairs to the cinema?
Find out in our Meet the Volunteers series...(see below)