You will have sole use of the cinema space, plus one of our friendly event staff to serve your drinks from our well-stocked bar.
- Have a Christmas party here!
- Hold childrens parties here
- Hold your own parties here
- Hire it for your school students
- Hire it for your staff event
- Hold small music events in an intimate setting
- Put on poetry readings, drama performances
- It's also the perfect place for a quirky proposal!
Venue details and pricing
- Invite up to 48 guests
- 3-hour slots available
- Saturday & Sunday daytime bookings: £150
- Weekday daytime bookings: £130
- Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evenings: £130
- SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DEAL! If you want a ‘Christmas Party Deluxe’ or ‘Christmas Party’ option, book your slot and email email@example.com to let us know the time and date you have requested and which option you want as extra.
How to book
Choose from the calendar the date you wish to book. You will be offered a range of three timeslots, unless they are already booked. Tick the option you would like to book and click the 'Book now' button. You will receive a confirmation email with further information about private hire including FAQs.
At the cinema
The bar will be open and staffed throughout the event for beer, ales, wine, Prosecco, tea, coffee and soft drinks.
All alcohol must be purchased from the Electric Palace.
You are welcome to bring your own food and soft drinks – trestle tables can be provided at the front of the cinema.
We have DVD or BluRay screening facilities. You are also welcome to bring CDs / iPods for music to play before and after the screening. Please contact us for more details.
Contact the Electric Palace: firstname.lastname@example.org