Find out about our January 2023 screenings and private hire options.
During January 2023 we will be running some specially selected screenings noted below, but the regular programme is on pause so we can spruce up the venue for an exciting year ahead.
We'd love you to support us with private hires during this time - rare weekend evening slots are available! Get in touch to discuss your needs, or take a look at our hire page.
Upcoming January and February screenings:
- Thursday 5 January, 7.30pm: Return to Dust
- Saturday 7 January, 2-6pm: Pop-up Ukrainian craft fair
- Saturday 7 January, 7.30pm: Ukrainian Christmas Film Celebration, plus pop-up craft fair in the afternoon (2-6pm)
- Friday 13 January, 7.30pm: The Nettle Dress
- Saturday 21 January, 7.30pm: My One and Only
- Friday 3 February, 7.30pm: Dogwatch
- Friday 10 and Saturday 11 February, 7.30pm: The Banshees of Inisherin
- Saturday 11 February, 3.00pm: Strange World
- Tuesday 14 February, 7.30pm: Casablanca
Keep up to date with our news via our regular enewsletter: