We’re delighted to be throwing open our doors to welcome weddings at the Electric Palace!
Set the tone for your perfect wedding – we can help you curate a stylish and sophisticated day. And with the cinema setting, you can let your imagination run wild.
TO HAVE TO HOLD. from Dale Rook films on Vimeo.
The Electric Palace offers a flexible, chic venue that can be decorated to suit the mood you want to portray for your special day – whether you’d like an elegant cinematic classic black and white tone, or maybe you fancy a Peaky Blinders theme, or even a sultry noir – the Electric Palace may be just the intimate venue you’ve been looking for.
Get in touch to chat through your ideas.
Electric Palace cinema venue provides:
- Classic cinematic experience
- Projection options available
- Eco-friendly venue, proud to support sustainable products
- Seats 48
- Themed decoration and catering options available – please discuss your needs with us
- Collaboration with local musicians, photographers, celebrants
- In-house bar
We offer the perfect venue if you’re looking for an intimate and quirky venue in the heart of Hastings Old Town to renew your vows or hold a nostalgic event to celebrate a relationship.
Looking for a photographer?
Fabulous local photographer Georgina Piper is offering Electric Palace wedding couples a selection of special photography packages available with the venue hire – please contact us for further information. Georgina provides a wealth of experience and can document every minute of your day!
Vendors in the Hastings area
Some local businesses we recommend that can help with your big day:
- Dale Rook Films
- Tara Deighton Dress Designer
- Shimizo Flowers
- The Crown Pub
- Veronique Pullen Jewellery
- Lynda Loves Stationery
- Lulabelle Wedding and Prop Hire
- W J Bennett in Rye for Suits
- Grace Benson for Hair and Make up
- Sylvia’s Traditional Kitchen for cakes
- Kate and Kate Celebrants
- Dandy Vintage
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB Please use ‘Wedding enquiry’ in your email subject line.
CINEMATIC / VINTAGE / AUTUMNAL / WINTER / CLASSIC / REDS / MUSTARDS / FOLIAGE / TWENTIES / GLAM
Georgina Piper Photography
Video credit: TO HAVE TO HOLD from Dale Rook films on Vimeo.