You will have sole use of the cinema space, plus one of our friendly event staff to serve your drinks from our well-stocked bar.
- Hold children's parties.
- Hold your own parties.
- Hire for your school students.
- Hire for your staff event.
- Hold your Christmas party.
- Hold small music events in an intimate setting.
- Put on poetry readings, drama performances.
- It's also the perfect place for a quirky proposal!
- We are now available for weddings!
Venue details and pricing
- We can host up to 48 seated guests, but if you plan to move around the space, we recommend up to 30.
- Children's birthday parties for under 12 years of age should have a maximum of ten children, plus adults. No popcorn please.
- 3-hour slots available.
- Email us for details about our SPECIAL MULTIPLE BOOKING DEAL! £30 OFF for each additional booking.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holiday daytime* bookings: £180
- Monday to Thursday bookings: £150
*Please note: if your booking is for a Bank Holiday the weekend fee will apply. An additional £30 charge per 3-hour slot will be payable on the day.
Half price booking special offer!
We sometimes have last minute private hire availability. Want to hear about it first? Get on our last minute private hire mailing list!
How to book
Choose from the calendar the date you wish to book. You will be offered a range of three timeslots, unless they are already booked. Tick the option you would like to book and click the 'Book now' button. You will receive a confirmation email with further information about private hire including FAQs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please login or register on the Electric Palace website before booking.
At the cinema
The bar will be open and staffed throughout the event for beer, ales, wine, Prosecco, tea, coffee and soft drinks.
All alcohol must be purchased from the Electric Palace.
You are welcome to bring your own food and soft drinks – trestle tables can be provided at the front of the cinema.
When providing food for children's parties, please be considerate of food that is not too messy! i.e. cartons of juice rather than open cups and non-sticky sweets or popcorn.
Please note that for children's parties, the cinema is not suitable for running around. Birthday parties for children under 12 years of age should have a maximum of ten children plus adults. There is a small space for party games and dancing at the front of the venue.
We have DVD or BluRay screening facilities. You are also welcome to bring CDs for music to play before and after the screening. We also have spotify for your playlists. Please contact us for more details.
Contact the Electric Palace: email@example.com