You will have sole use of the cinema space, plus one of our friendly event staff to serve your drinks from our well-stocked bar.
Please note that private hire events will have the same Covid-19 measures as the regular screenings - a member of staff will discuss this with you before your booking.
- Hold childrens parties here
- Hold your own parties here
- Hire it for your school students
- Hire it for your staff event
- Hold your Christmas party here
- Hold small music events in an intimate setting
- Put on poetry readings, drama performances
- It's also the perfect place for a quirky proposal!
- As of early 2020, we are now available for weddings!
Venue details and pricing
- Usually we can host up to 48 guests, but during this period we can host up to 15 as per our covid-19 measures
- 3-hour slots available
- Email us for details about our SPECIAL MULTIPLE BOOKING DEAL! £30 OFF for each additional booking.
- Saturday & Sunday daytime bookings: £150
- Weekday daytime bookings: £130
- Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evenings: £130
How to book
Choose from the calendar the date you wish to book. You will be offered a range of three timeslots, unless they are already booked. Tick the option you would like to book and click the 'Book now' button. You will receive a confirmation email with further information about private hire including FAQs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please login or register on the Electric Palace website before booking.
At the cinema
The bar will be open and staffed throughout the event for beer, ales, wine, Prosecco, tea, coffee and soft drinks.
All alcohol must be purchased from the Electric Palace.
You are welcome to bring your own food and soft drinks – trestle tables can be provided at the front of the cinema.
We have DVD or BluRay screening facilities. You are also welcome to bring CDs / iPods for music to play before and after the screening. Please contact us for more details.
Contact the Electric Palace: firstname.lastname@example.org